AMD Pkz
Please Register to The AMD Pkz Forums.
AMD Pkz
Please Register to The AMD Pkz Forums.
AMD Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

508 pking server with 634 items FTW!

Home  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Josh's Application for staff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
josh

josh

Josh's Application for staff Empty
PostSubject: Josh's Application for staff   Josh's Application for staff I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:05 pm

Ingame username: Josh

How long have you played: Well, as the server has just currently opened i have played for around a half hour, although i've only played for a short amount of time i have gained a liking to the server and plan on staying with it. PS: Great staff btw. Smile UPDATE #1: Currently been playing for around 7 hours Smile UPDATE #2: Around 15 hours Smile

Combat level: 126.

How many 99s: 5.

Are you helpful/useful: If so how: Well you see, i can be an easy-going person and i abide by the rules of authority figures, but when someone happens to disrespect me i may tend to get a little angry. I think i am helpful because i'm sure i can get quite a few people to join, and i also think that many people would enjoy having me as a staff member because i tend to participate in community related games, such as pest control and things like that. I also try to help people with my known knowledge of the server as much as i can.

Why you think you should deserve it: I think i deserve a staff spot mainly because i am a great person, as time progresses you will happen to notice that, and i think that you'll take a liking to it.

Sponsors(people who will say that you deserve it: Currently none.

Are you going to abuse your powers: No, never would i dare abuse powers mainly because it can result in innocent people getting their feelings hurt and overall resulting in me losing my staff spot and possibly being banned.

How can I trust you: Well i don't really have a reason that you could trust me, but i do know that as time progresses people gain trust within someone more and more, and i hope you can trust me.

If players report that you are abusing powers, will you gladly give up your position: If a player(s) report me to another staff member saying i am abusing my powers and it's true, i will happily give my staff position up, but if it's not true and i have evidence to prove it i don't think i'd be too happy.

My little appreciation part: Thank you for giving me the time to write this and actually have a chance at getting a staff spot, i thank you for making a server such as AMDPkz mainly because it's a fun and enjoyable server with such great staff. That is all, and i hope that i get a staff spot, but if i don't there is always another opportunity.

Last edited by josh on Wed May 04, 2011 5:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Application for staff   Josh's Application for staff I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:22 pm

I have reviewed you app. and right now its in a pending status. I will make a closer on you app. within the next 3 days. I do wanna say thank you for following the format i posted. Also I wont be accepting any apps. till there is atleast 10+ but hopfuly we will get in the next 3 days.

Pending Status = Me reviewing still

thanks Owner Deadly
Back to top Go down
https://amdpkz.board-directory.net
kelsey

kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Application for staff   Josh's Application for staff I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:03 am

lmao definetly a fake gramar fanatice he talks liek this untill he gets mod thne once he gets mod he never help anyone gf i dont liek it..
Back to top Go down
legacy

PostSubject: i agree with kelsey   Josh's Application for staff I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:49 pm

+1 this guy is a pain in the ass he already acts like he is a mod in game being such an ass hole will not get you far...
hope unknown is gonna choose the only right thing bom
Back to top Go down
Bank Roll

PostSubject: FORGIVE AND FORGET   Josh's Application for staff I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:55 pm

I over reacted to what happened the other day, and to be frank I have nothing bad to say about him, however i'm still not sure of his intentions with me, but i'm behind him 100%.

~Bank Roll

Last edited by Bank Roll on Sun May 08, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : FORGIVE AND FORGET)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Application for staff   Josh's Application for staff I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:46 pm

NO NEED TO HATE ON ANYONE IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM DONT POST AT ALL

Thanks

Owner Deadly
Back to top Go down
https://amdpkz.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Application for staff   Josh's Application for staff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Josh's Application for staff
Page 1 of 1